The following attachments are papers presented for various courses as well as lectures delivered to an Introduction to Philosophy class (see disclaimer below).
- The Absurdity of Life and Reconciliation by Divine Telos
- An Application of Bayes’s Theorem to the Case for the Historicity of the Resurrection of Jesus
- A Critique of the Use of Non-Standard Semantics in the Arbitrariness Horn of Divine Command Theory
- An Exegesis of Acts 17.16-21 Paul in Athens
- An Exegesis of Leviticus 19.26-28
- An Exegesis of Matthew 6.25-34
- The Doctrine of Divine Middle Knowledge: Presenting a Biblical and Philosophical Defense
- The Unrepentant Cities of Matthew 11.20-24: A Molinist’s Perspective
- Are There Objective Values and Ethics?
- The Cosmological Argument
- Freedom of the Will
- Postmodernism: An Overview
- Postmodernism: A Christian Response
(Please do not plagiarize, if you desire to use any material please cite appropriately. These papers have been submitted to different databases and can be cross referenced for plagiarism. Please exercise academic integrity.)