I am a husband and a philosophy graduate student. My graduate research is in philosophy of science and religion. My thesis is on the fine-tuning argument from cosmology and physics and how the multiverse actually makes the argument stronger. Following my graduate work I plan on pursuing my Ph.D. in the Philosophy of Science: Physics with aspirations of attaining a professorship at a university.
- Master of Arts in Philosophical Studies: Philosophy of Religion (2012)
- Bachelor of Science in Religion: Biblical Studies (2010)
- Max L. E. Andrews. Review of Salvation and Sovereignty: A Molinist Approach by Kenneth Keathley. Midwestern Journal of Theology 9 no. 2 (Spring 2011): 215-217.
Professional & Ministry Experience
- Philosophy Graduate Student Assistant (August 2010 – Present)
- Resident Assistant (August 2009 – May 2011)
- Missions Director for a Chiapas, Mexico Mission (Spring 2009)
- Spiritual Life Director (August 2008 – May 2009)
Professional Societies & Seminars/Conferences Attended
- The Discovery Institute’s Seminar on Intelligent Design and the Social Sciences (Seattle, WA 2010)
- Evangelical Philosophical Society, Student Member (2008 – Present)
- National Youth Leadership Forum on Defense, Intelligence, and Diplomacy (Washington, DC 2005)
- American Legion Boys State of Virginia, Lieutenant Governor (Lynchburg, VA 2004)
- This blog and portfolio does not purport to express in any way the opinions of any associated entitites.